When you download and use the extension, your personal data is processed in the way described in this section. Below you can find information about the legal bases and purposes of the processing of your personal data and, if applicable, the legitimate interests involved and the necessity of doing so. Downloading the app
Google Play Store (Android): Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US Legal bases and purposes of the processing of your personal data and the necessity of doing so
If you do not provide personal data, some functions of Admitad Extension may be unavailable. There will be no other consequences for you. 126.96.36.199 Using Admitad Extension
If you use Admitad Extension, we process your personal data in order to facilitate your use of the app, for internal analytics, and for direct marketing.
In order to work, the app needs to be given access to your account. For the app to work properly, it needs:
To be given access to the following data in your personal account:
- User ID, login, name, personal account settings.
- Email address.
- Telephone number.
- List of ad spaces.
- List of programs connected to your ad spaces.
- Reports on ad spaces, programs, actions, time, and referral programs.
- Financial data (payment info, payment methods, funds being processed, confirmed funds, funds ready to be withdrawn, ability to request payments).
To collect the following information:
- URLs of sites you visit.
- Data on the installing/registering/initializing of the extension.
- Deeplinks you generate with your SubID, affiliation with your ad space and affiliate program.
You can block the app's access in the "API and app section" account settings section at any time. The app creates cookies in your browser and collects additional information in order to evaluate the app's functionality and carry out statistical analysis through Google Analytics:
- Information about the device (type, OS, language setting, device ID, app ID, location).
- Initialization of the extension, clicks on various elements in it, values chosen and data entered.
- URLs of sites you visit.
- ID issued by Google Analytics.
- Session ID.
- Action ID (a timestamp with the time of the local action is used).
- ID for all of the user's actions.
You can also set up an add-on that deactivates Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
. 188.8.131.52 Newsletter
The information gathered about you can be used when sending out the newsletter. For more information, see section 2.2.4 ("Newsletters"). 184.108.40.206 Transfer of data to third parties
Your data may be passed on to a third party in order to facilitate the use of deeplinks.
adgoal GmbH Schellengasse 2, 74072 Heilbronn, Deutschlandhttps://www.adgoal.de/en/privacy.html
For purposes of statistical analysis, your data (from points 220.127.116.11 and 3.3.2) will be sent to the platform Google Analytics:
Google (Google LLC ("Google"), located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US